Matthew 5:28 But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
If even looking is a sin, how much more is doing?
God wants you to wait in part because He made you and knows what is best for you, even if waiting is very difficult.
1. No STD’s or AIDS. Dying is more difficult than waiting.
2. No unwanted pregnancies. Being a parent is harder than waiting too.
1. No being used for sex.
2. If the relationship doesn’t work out, you’ll be less hurt, carry less baggage, and be better prepared for when the right one comes along.
1. People who have sex and/or live together divorce more often than those you don’t. (www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi502…
2. The same people who’s marriages last are less happy in marriage.
1. Sin separates us from God. This alone should be enough if you love God.
John 14: 15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
Be careful of trampling on the grace of God.
Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
I Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.