1. The Quran denies the historical fact of the crucifixion and claims salvation might be obtained by good works outweighing bad works. But once one is guilty of sinning against God, they need forgiveness, for guilt can never be erased with good deeds.
2. The Book of Mormon has no archaeological support and plagiarises the book of Isaiah straight out of the King James Version. Also, their erroneous concept of God is that He is finite. They claim God was once a man like us who came a God. But this leads them to the illogical claim of an infinite regress of finite gods.
3. Jesus fulfilled the prophecies of the Jewish Messiah in the Old Testament as well as resurrected from the dead. Most Jews have rejected their Messiah just as Isaiah prophesied (Isaiah 53).
Careful research and examination show the Bible to be true.
1. Historically accurate. For example, Dr. Collin Hemer’s research found no errors in the Book of Acts (www.harvardhouse.com/acts-credible.htm)
2. Logical plan of salvation. Goodness never erases guilt and this is why God had to stand in our place, take the punishment we can not take, and offers us a pardon (forgiveness) of our crimes.
3. Archaeological supported (www.bib-arch.org).
4. Coherent concept of God. I personally expect the infinite creator of the universe to be beyond my full comprehension, but not apprehension as with Mormonism.
5. Fulfilled prophecies (www.reasons.org/fulfilled-prophecy-evid…
6. Resurrection (see www.garyhabermas.com).
7. The confirmation of the Holy Spirit.