No. Just referring to the name ‘Jesus’ and meaning to refer to the Jesus Christ of ancient history does not make is so. Many are believing in a ‘jesus’ of their own making or someone else’s. This is forbidden by the First Commandment.
Exodus 20:3 “You shall have no other gods before me.
Consider the Following Orthodox Christians believe:
- Jesus is one with the Father.
- Jesus has always existed as God and does not have a wife.
- Lucifer is a fallen angel and is not a brother in any way to Jesus.
- Jesus is a god, one of many, a separate being from the Father.
- Jesus came into being when the Father had relations with his wife.
- Jesus and Lucifer are spirit brothers.
I asked two Mormon missionaries who were visiting with me in my home, based on this comparison, if we were talking about the same Jesus. They admitted the obvious: no. To learn more about the real Jesus, get my Why Jesus study for free in the sidebar.