Here my friend Adam allows me to role-play through the Why Jesus approach to sharing the Gospel.
See the full story from CNN here.
- More teenagers embracing watered-down Christianity, author argues in new book.
- American teenagers are embracing “moralistic therapeutic deism.” Translation: It’s a watered-down faith that portrays God as a “divine therapist” whose chief goal is to boost people’s self-esteem.
- Most American teens who called themselves Christian were indifferent and inarticulate about their faith.
- “If teenagers lack an articulate faith, it may be because the faith we show them is too spineless to merit much in the way of conversation,” wrote Dean, a professor of youth and church culture at Princeton Theological Seminary.
- Who’s responsible for inspiring teens? Parents and pastors are, author says.
Part of the Solution?
Why Jesus, available in the sidebar as well as the resources on this website.