In this interview done by WORD FM, J. Warner Wallace of PleaseConvinceMe.com explains why when churches do not adequately explain the Gospel, the distinctiveness of true Christianity is lost. Listen here.
To explain the Gospel in a way that clearly shows the necessity of Jesus for salvation, please get Why Jesus in the sidebar.
See the full story from CNN here.
- More teenagers embracing watered-down Christianity, author argues in new book.
- American teenagers are embracing “moralistic therapeutic deism.” Translation: It’s a watered-down faith that portrays God as a “divine therapist” whose chief goal is to boost people’s self-esteem.
- Most American teens who called themselves Christian were indifferent and inarticulate about their faith.
- “If teenagers lack an articulate faith, it may be because the faith we show them is too spineless to merit much in the way of conversation,” wrote Dean, a professor of youth and church culture at Princeton Theological Seminary.
- Who’s responsible for inspiring teens? Parents and pastors are, author says.
Part of the Solution?
Why Jesus, available in the sidebar as well as the resources on this website.